tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Greens' Greens Acres Festival - offer!!

I am going to be unable to attend the Greens Greens Acres Festival next Saturday in Farmington PA- Sept 20 starting at 4 pm, due to a work event here in Parkersburg. In order to help support the first try at something like this, and due to my on-going enthusiasm and loyalty to all the great Greens fans out there, I'd like to offer some free admission gifts to up to 5 Greens fans who would like to go, but don't feel they can afford the admission - you could just drop me an e-mail describing your circumstance and need, and I'll follow up with you. I am trying to get this word out across the network of Greens fans, so if you could help me pass the word. I'll try to get it on their my space site(s) - the regular Greens site, and the special one for the festival. Also, through my (humble) my space site (limited as it is.....) but word of mouth will probably work best. I haven't thought this through completely, but just want to add a boost to the festival and any worthy Greens fans out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home