tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

freelance music writers with a syndicated column

When in Morgantown last week for a conference, I picked up the Dominion Post, and there is a column by Bradford Brady and John Maron where they research readers questions about music. I hadn't seen this before, and stumbled on it, and like the idea. They are based in Raleigh NC and will take the questions at: ontherecord99@aol.com
In the column I saw, they talked about Thin Lizzy's song The Boys are back in town, and Bruce Springsteen's kitty's back; and Jeff Tweedy's song "Glad its over" and rockwell's 1984 song "somebody's watching me" and its connection to a GEICO commercial!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home