tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

pre-ordered "Daddy"'s new CD

I ordered Daddy's new CD (Tommy Womack, and Will Kimbrough, et al) - they have an interesting way of doing it- you name the price (you are willing to pay)- I won't say right now how much I was willing to pay- but I think its a decent, generous amount- worthy of my great respect and enthusiasm for their music!!!! I can't recall and will have to dig for the release date (and embarassingly- the name of the CD) but I will follow up.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Mockingbird Touring said...

The title of the new DADDY studio album is FOR A SECOND TIME. Released everywhere on June 16th, 2009 just in time for Father's Day!

http://www.myspace.com/daddytheband

Pre-oder here:
http://www.cedarcreekrecords.com

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home