tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 11, 2009

We're in the 3 week countdown to the Bob Dylan Tribute

Saturday, May 30th at 9 pm at 6 pence pub in Parkersburg, we are having a Bob Dylan Tribute as a benefit for Children's Home Society's Gustke Shelter. $5 cover at the door, though we LOVE some advance ticket sales!!! Local musicians play sets of songs by the honored tributee; in this case Bob Dylan. We've got about 6-8 acts lined up; I'll be following up with them, and confirming them. I am working on the door prizes. Help get the word out anyway you can; give me suggestions of contests or ways to build up the hype about the event. Spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home