tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

set list sharing for Bob Dylan tribute

A few of the musicians are getting me set lists of possible songs for the Bob Dylan tribute show.

watching the river flow
tonight i'll be staying here with you
she belongs to me
mr. tambourine man
my back pages
when I paint my masterpiece
i'll be your baby tonight
lay lady lay
girl from the north country
tomorrow is a long time
the times they are a changin
blowin in the wind
its a hard rain a gonna fall

another performer:

all along the watchtower
baby let me follow you down
don't think twice its alright
from a buick 6
gotta serve somebody
it ain't me babe
it takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry
maggies farm
only a hobo
outlaw blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home