tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Haven't heard from the Greens since Baltimore trip

I am wondering what the Greens show in Baltimore went like: now they are on to Shepherdstown tomorrow to the Blue Moon Cafe. I visited there last month when at a work related meeting- a fine place- curious how they are received there. Then its on Saturday to Weirton for a private party. The Greens have woven a solid next few months of weekend shows, all over the place- NC, Virginia, DC, all over WV, etc. They will definitely spread the musical cheer- Many old and new blended in among the venues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home