tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

after Todd Snider told the little story about the song Brandy, this person added a comment on Todd's blog

The first concert I ever attended was Looking Glass. I was 18 years old and my boyfriend was a DJ at the local radio station, WPAR, in Parkersburg, West Virginia and he emcee'd the concert. It was held at the City Park in Parkersburg. I was so excited because I had never attended a concert before and the song "Brandy" was popular.

Wow.......years later, many boyfriends later and lots and lots of concerts later..................

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Todd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home