tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

survey: which version of the Wabash Cannonball do you like best?

Battle of the song #1 Wabash Cannonball?
Who's version do you like best?

Wabash Cannonball

William Kindt
The Carter Family
Little Jimmy Dickens and The Country Boys
Roy Acuff and His Smoky Mountain Boys
Ernest Tubb and His Texas Troubadours
Blind Willie McTell
Eddy Arnold
Hank Locklin
Jack Elliott
Connie Francis & Hanks Williams Jr
Flatt & Skruggs
Johnny Cash
Hank Thompson and His Brazos Valley Boys
Chet Atkins
Louvin Brothers
Jerry Reed
Billy Walker
Hank Snow
Willie Nelson
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Boots Randolph
Townes Van Zandt
Front Porch String Band

Or one of the MANY that I left off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home