tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Americana Awards Event

I guess Buddy Miller was a big winner last night at the Americana Awards ceremony- check out the news off the Americana Music Association website. Our winner of the trip to Nashville had a rough start to his stay in Nashville- the hotel was packed and chaotic, and there was some mix up about the hotel room, but I hope he settled into a good time; he was teasing me, and I'll probably have an ear-ful when he returns, but I hope it still was a great adventure. I really think I will be planning on going myself next year; so next year's winner will have me right there with them to chew out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home