tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Cindy Howerton's entry into the contest about song titles from one artist and a bunch of questions.....

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 (or 10 million) people you like. You can't use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...





I chose Dave Matthews:


Describe yourself: So Much to Say or Dreamgirl


How do you feel: So Damn Lucky


Describe where you currently live: One Sweet World


If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Louisiana Bayou

Your favorite form of transportation: Drive In Drive Out


Your best friend is: The Maker


What's the weather like: So Right

Favorite time of day: When the World Ends (as in when I get to be alone with my family with no outside pressures)

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Typical Situation

What is life to you: Out of My Hands

Your relationships: Steady as We Go


My favorite food: Alligator Pie


Your fear: Say Goodbye


What is the best advice you have to give: Hunger for the Great Light or Don’t Drink the Water

If you could change your name, you would change it to: Grace (Is Gone)

My soul's present condition: Lying in the Hands of God


My motto: Cry Freedom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home