tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 09, 2009

I blustered right by, post # 1500

I had been keeping milestones, but this 1500 post just slipped by me. I write to chroniclize the music that keeps me fired up. I think I have stayed pretty true to:
The local live music benefits that I organize for my non profit organization; news about my son Andy's band (The Greens), the local music scene in and around Parkersburg and Marietta, and music in the Americana vein that I love so dear. And shows that I go to wherever they may be. I get woe so little actual feedback, but lots of little hints that people are getting something out of my posts, and the occasional BIG morale boost. I still haven't written that epic music novel about my lifelong journey of music. I am completely undaunted in my vision of bringing good music to the Mid Ohio Valley wherever and whenever I can. I deeply appreciate the great circle of musicians who support our tribute benefits (now, going on year after year). I am always seeking feedback and input into what else I (we) could be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home