tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 02, 2009

"I woke up this mornin', things were looking bad.....

seemed like total silence was the only friend I had; a bowl of oatmeal tried to stare me down; and won. It was twelve o'clock before I realized I was having: no fun. AAWWW but fortunately, I have the key to escape re al i ty.

One week and one day till the 7th Annual John Prine tribute show here in the Mid Ohio Valley- as a benefit for Children's Home Society of WV-Parkersburg. This is October 10th 9 pm at the 6 Pence Pub on 7th St. in Parkersburg $5 donation at the door; advance tickets are nice, 'cause then we feel we get the donation ahead of time!
Great line up of enthusiastic musicians ready to play some Prine tunes.
We had 5 good years at the Wheel House, last year at the 5th St. Pub in downtown Parkersburg, and this year out 7th St. Come on out and have a great night of Johnny PRine tunes, and good fellowship.

Hot dog bun, attila the hun, my sisters a nun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home