tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Greens last Friday at Gibbies in Morgantown

Wendy got to see Andy and the Greens perform in their "stompin' grounds" of Morgantown, Friday night. She enjoyed seeing his interaction with the audience there in the college town. I didn't hear exactly how long she stayed, (as her pattern is to leave after the first set, when the Green play here locally in the Mid OHio Valley!)
The Greens played Saturday in Huntington, I believe, and were scheduled to play in Cincinnati on Thursday, according to their schedule. I will be eager to hear how that went, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home