tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Live Music in our Parking Lot this Saturday

Children's HOme Society of WV, where I work, (1739 St. Mary's Ave) will be holding an interesting event this Saturday from noon to 4 pm. Lisa "d-P" (as we call her) is having a combination car wash, cookout/grillin', and live music fundraiser. The car wash is probably self-explanatory. The cooking and meal is (I think) grilled chicken and hot dogs and some side dishes. The music, is about 4-5 acts she's conjured up, representing a diversity of musical styles. I will not list them here, for fear of forgetting some, or having them change their name between now and Saturday, but it is to be encouraged as a "first"- we have been talking about a parking lot music show for a while now. Come out and support local live music!!! I will write about it after the fact, to give the musicians their due recognition.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger matt said...

HEY MAN-IM GETTIN FIRED UP FOR THE PRINE EVENT!LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME AT THE LOT FEST.MATTHEW T.STARCHER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home