tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 02, 2009

Though its raining now........

Tomorrow we will try again to have a parking lot music event here at CHS-Parkersburg. I still can't commit to memory the band / musician line up, so I won't run the risk of offending someone. I think there are 5 acts or so. Starting at noon and running till 4 pm or so; food off the grill by Melvin; a car wash if you want one. A fundraiser with all the musicians donating their time. Could be the start of something great for the future of live outdoor music in the mid town area of Parkersburg. You can say you were there for the start of something big; maybe 39 years worth of tradition or something. Music of all sorts of genres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home