tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 09, 2009

John Prine tribute tomorrow night

We're down to one day away for the John PRine tribute here in Parkersburg. I hope you'll make one last good pitch to get some folks to come out and enjoy a great evening of music and hopefully stories and fun, celebrating the music of John Prine. 9 Pm at Six Pence Pub, 1956 7th St. Parkersburg. $5 donation, (aw heck, be generous, give a little more, or put in a bid for a John Prine piece of jewelry from Crabby Char's Charms. We promise you won't hear "Grandpa was a carpenter" anymore times than you want to. I'm still looking for a small-ish blue umbrella for all the musicians to sign for my music memorabilia hall of fame. I hope you have some John PRine on your i-pod today. Today's weather forecast: "hide the pain, while rain makes up my mind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home