tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Southern Culture on the Skids

I went to see S.C.O.T.S. a few days ago at the Adelphia in Marietta OH. A great show. The Adelphia is really making a run at some good shows for the area. SCOTS had as an opening act Rattletrap String Band from Athens, to give a spirited opening set. There was a good crowd for a weeknight; and you could tell many loyal SCOTS fans were in attendance. They are a great act; with solid music and lots of audience connection. A great musical experience.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Brian Honey said...

Thanks for coming out to the SCOTS show, it was a good one. Just discovered your blog, will be adding to my list to follow.

Thanks - Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home