tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

flyers for the johnny cash tribute -now available!

Robert has made 4 versions of the announcement flyer for the johnny cash tribute Feb. 25th. The one of johnny defiantly giving the finger is for limited public use, but probably will be most people's favorite. The one of johnny in front of the folsom prison is going to be the main one I go for; the other two will certainly do fine for the recognition. Anybody wanting to distribute them around the area would be greatly appreciated. We're waiting now till after the holiday to really get the publicity going, but wanted the early attempt to try to line up some musicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home