tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 16, 2005

friday night

Andy is on the bill at Bogie's in Parkersburg tonight for a night of listener-engaging music. Andy will do his inevitable knack for "giving the fans what they want to hear"- and hopefully work some new songs in along the way. People have been asking about any Aaron Phillips sightings over the Christmas holidays...... hope to hear any word on that tonight. Professor "SY" from WVU-P was hungering for a Greens show the other day at lunch, and was one of the ones who asked about Aaron. I'm always glad to be the one passing the live music news on to any one I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home