tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Film showing- Old weird america - the harry smith project

Friday, January 29th at 7:30 pm I will be showing the documentary, The Harry Smith Project aka Old, Weird America, at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. (Suite 3) in Parkersburg- for directions call: 485-0650. I'll just try to collect a $1 donation for the good of the cause; to cover some expenses of the Americana Music Tribute Series upcoming. Its about an hour and a half if I recall; if people are staying into it, there is the accompanying DVD that is footage of concerts over several years and locations with many of the same eclectic mix of musicians. I'll be describing it further over the next two weeks, if you haven't been aware of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home