tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Songwriter night

There was a great performance by both Ina May Wool, and Daniel Weiss, and the opening act with Billy Matheny and his accompanist ( sorry I didn't catch her name). Great songs, good instrumentation, good harmony vocals, etc. An appreciative audience. An enjoyable evening. Wendy and Kim went on to the writers workshop today back down at the Blennerhassett, and said that was a good event also. Lots of good variety to the songs; poignant lyrics; good stories; enthusiasm. Next event in this series is April 13th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home