tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

saturday night at the wheel house

Cashed Out and 1313 are playing Saturday night at the wheel house in addition to the Greens- so that will be a definite fun night of music and good folks- those are some great enthusiastic folks connected to those two bands- they have been staunch supporters of my various benefits, so it will be great to see them again. I don't know the exact times or line up, so you'll have to ask around, or just come see it all starting at 8 pm. Andy (as I said yesterday) has a time slot of 7:15 down the street at the Blennerhassett. We'll see if the Greens have any of that new equipment yet from the $2000 worth they won from the music store in Morgantown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home