tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tony's you tube video footage of the greens

Tony Castillo has posted some clips of the greens from the show the other night on his you tube site- I got there through the Greens my space site; that's a pretty convenient way; I'm sure there's a more direct way. He's got several of their songs, and then a clip of the announcement of the winner. These are fun memories, and hopefully give some other folks a little glimpse of the show- thanks to Tony for chronicle-ing the event and keeping the multi-media stuff going and available.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve! What a great win for The Greens team. Nice to see you and Wendy!

To check out the Greens vids from that night try clicking on the following link:YouTube page

if that doesn't work go to:
www.youtube.com/pretzellogic74

Cheers!
Tony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home