tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

change of plans - gonna be able to go to live music this weekend

I am now going to be around town this weekend for the various music things I like to go to- Friday, the songwriter night at the Blennerhassett hotel; Saturday the combo of the songwriter night at the blennerhassett where Andy's got a spot on the line up and then over to the Wheel House where the greens are playing in a benefit show. The work-related meeting out of town was cancelled, freeing me up. I hope some local Greens fans come out and celebrate their recent success in Morgantown- and help out a good cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home