tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Thanks to the musicians and music fans who came out last night

We had the Neil Young tribute show last night; and thanks to the musicians who pour out their creative energy and vibes to entertain the audience. We had Don and Jonny, the two most stalwart musicians, and Stone Road band, and a new comer to the tributes/ benefits, Jim Petry, and then finished up with Stephen Peck. Thanks to Corey and JT for the sound, and Scott for opening up the venue, and for that smallish but enthusiastic crowd. I have to say I was disappointed in the crowd, yet again, and am somewhat relieved to come to the end of the year's events, so I can recooperate and get revived for another year's efforts. A lot of good Neil Young songs were sung, and even a little venturing into other classic rock toward the end there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home