tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Jonny Nutter's coffee house show at WVU-P

I went out to WVU-P for a Thursday night coffee house last night; Jonny Nutter was the featured performer. Katie Whitlow accompanied him on vocals for part of the show, with some good harmonies and accompaniment. Jonny went through a fun little set list; highlighting many of the Tribute show singers/ songwriters we do; Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Neil Young and John Prine. There was a fun crowd around; many family and friends, kids and college students! Amanda is in charge of these events out at WVU-P; and they tend to be on Thursdays now. Look for further word of upcoming shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home