tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Mark Stuart and Stacey Earle

I was excited yesterday to be contacted by Mark Stuart, about possibly arranging another show here. Mark is a tireless "booker" of shows, and I was pleased I hadn't discouraged them with our small crowd in February. Look for news upcoming if we can work something out.

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger steve peck said...

The possibility of having Stacey and Mark here again is extremely exciting.

Their show in February was absolutely superb. Any music fan should make a determined, intentional effort to experience these truly remarkable entertainers.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yeah, I am excited Steve- they gave me four possible dates- so I may even consult with you for an opinion!!! They are hard workin' musicians, and are always planning ahead- I would greatly appreciate the help with promotion if we arrange for them to come!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home