tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, January 15, 2007

good reports on songwriter night at the blennie

People talked excitedly about the songwriter night at the blennerhassett hotel the other night, and looking forward to the series as a whole. There was even (gasp!) coverage in the regular local newspaper!!! Yeah!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger toddburge said...

Steve,
hope you have your tickets for our Feb 9th show, Scott Miller.

The show is about 25 tickets away from selling out.

Scott is flat out one of the best songwriters/performers I've ever seen anywhere. I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table and yell it loud enough for his neighbors to hear.

TB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home