tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Greens- Tuesday at Metropolitan Theatre

The Greens won't be feelin' low down on High Street Tuesday night at the WVAQ "last band standing" show- this is one of several tuesday nights part of the larger battle of the bands- three bands slated for tuesday; the "winner" goes on to a finals on April 3rd. I don't know their time slot, but with only three bands per night, it probably moves along pretty fast, so be there for the whole thing!!! Its says 8 pm one place and 7:30 somewhere else. Tony is wanting them to wear matching bright green sports coats. Always thinking of new creative stuff, that Tony is. Creator of the "Mercy" video. I don't know if I'll be able to time it coming back through Morgantown from Washington DC that evening; I'll give it my best shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home