tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

results not in on the battle of the bands?

I guess the results weren't in yet on the Greens Morgantown battle of the bands segment last night. I came through Morgantown too late to stop; andy had said they were playing around 9 and I didn't come through there till 10 pm. Andy (on the myspace site) said they got feedback they weren't LOUD enough! I'll wait till friday night to get an update report.
Double dose of the greens this weekend- friday and saturday in Parkersburg. The Wheel House and the 6 pence pub. They played there last St. Patty's day- I remember being struck by my oblivious-ness that that was such a big party night (out of touch) and the place was packed and celebratory to the max. The wheel house show will also be "landmark" in the new phase of the management of the wheel house; see how things are going there.......
Hope to see good turnouts both nights to cheer the fellers on- a good night is guaranteed as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home