tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, April 13, 2007

weekend, aaahhhhhhhhhhh

I don't usually look forward to the weekend so much; its been a grueling week of work. Todd Snider is singing about his particular part of East Nashville right now. Neil YOung; after the gold rush was earlier in the afternoon. I have checked the "meet the composer" website for any possible announcements or updates. Andrew Bird was involved in one of their projects awarded in 2006. I can'tfind any glitches in the "guitar center music foundation" eligibility criteria for not giving it a shot to apply to have some guitar lessons here at our neighborhood youth center. Glad to have been a source of information to Nick Barry about "uncle monk"- this week; he dropped me off some music memorablia for whatever sales or shows I put on. I dog is barking on the "From a Rooftop" song by Todd- a somewhat talking song- about life in East Nashville. The Radio Cafe; Dave Olney's break- illegal fireworks shows on the 4th of july; discount cigarettes liquor and wine. A little humming at the end; even harmony humming.
Cheatham Street Warehouse, about Texas days- last song on the CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home