tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Greens helping their fans put on the Green

The Greens had a festive show at 6 Pence Pub last night. A good venue for their dancin' fans, and plenty of seating up around the rim for the ones who are a little more chair-bound. Kim had the place decked out in green for sure. The Greens roared into town and got going quickly.
Set list (as best I can recall!!)
flyin solo
country maestro
hey horse, why the long face
crossroads
tuck's riff
moving picture
anon
the latin beat (andy has a name for it, but I can never catch it or remember it)
heavy mentals
kenya dig
tunesmith jones
all over everywhere
flippin'
what a ride!
10-4 good buddy
penny
a blues number I don't recall the name of.....
thunderwear
some extended jam
confessin'
lunatic in the mirror
quirky turkey
oil rags
should I stay or should I go (Clash)
without mercy
something is wrong with me
foxy lady
beekeeper
what is that smell? (the funk smell)
The Media
jimi hendrix song- manic depression?
tide turn again
10,000 days
chinaski
little warrior
swamp queen
a Cream song
Strange Brew
a classic rock and roll song- hey hey, what'd I say?
mary jane
apocalypso

40 some songs!!! That is a night's work! It was neat to see Robby (from old Bogie's days) behind the bar, sporting his green t-shirt/ faux tuxedo shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home