tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

not necessarily a musical event

I am hosting a coffee house, Thursday March 27th at 7 pm at our neighborhood drop in center at 1739 St. Mary's Ave., suite 3. This will be an open invitation for people to read poetry, perhaps perform a song (no amplification), or listen to some records. Light refreshments will be available for a donation. I am especially reaching out to students/ young people. Since all the live music fund raisers we do are by nature "adult" events, I want to give an opportunity for an all ages event to get a try. I will have some poetry to read, but would love to have a good turnout of others who wish to read or perform. Come on out and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home