tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have been in a blogging lull, as you can see

I was at a conference most of last week; I am leaving for St. Louis for yet another work-related conference Tuesday. So I have been listening to some music while driving hither and yon, but not seeing much live music since the Neil Young Tribute. I hope to take in a little live music in St. Louis, of whatever form it takes conveniently. Beth will have to show Ken and I at least some good venues for music; even if it will be weeknights. Then it will be back to parkersburg and the two holiday Greens shows at the 6 Pence Pub. (bookended around Thanksgiving). I hope to take in the Asylum Street Spankers at Stuart's Opera House also, on Sunday night the 23rd. Sorry for the lack of productivity in the blogging department; just a tad bit busy with work. Soon I will get some focus back! I always appreciate a sign of life out there!!! Lots of good accolades for Todd Snider's EP floating around out there; some buzz about its place on the Americana Music top plays list. Missed a songwriter night last night in Marietta; just catching up on sleep and the cold nasty weather keeping me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home