tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A long awaited/ hoped for Holiday benefit with the Greens is in the works

Nate is communicating with me about plans for a December 19th music benefit show here in Parkersburg, featuring the Greens, and perhaps some other bands. Details will be passed along as they develop. The Greens venture down to Asheville NC this weekend; for a show at a spot we stopped in when seeing John Prine in Asheville earlier in the year. I think that's the last of this summer's big road trips; before the Greens settle into some fall weekend shows. You should hear the talk about a long road trip next summer out west!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home