tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Been to St. Louis

I went to St. Louis for a work-related conference. Lapped up the entertainment weeklies out there to absorb the live music scene there. While I was there (unable to attend any music events)- Sonny Landreth, Chris Thile, were playing. (Sammy Hager, too!) Was able to show Ken the Pagaent, Blueberry Hill, and a few other spots on Delmar. We discussed recent and future shows and venues with Beth. Gave Ken a good listen to Todd Snider's East Nashville Skyline on the ride home; he was quite impressed! I'm listening to some early Chris Thile while catching up on computer stuff after being gone from work for 4 days. Now its Tim O'Brien on the CD player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home